Usually headphones are not a matter of high end bucks. Instead we go for some good reviewed, nice looks and fair sound quality headphones.
But these five most expensive headphones on Amazon.in, go a step beyond. Though super-expensive, but they offer a combination of luxury build quality, design and, usually, incredible crystal sound.
In order from most expensive to “least”…
- Sweetly Voiced,Harmonious Sound
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnets
- Nanometer Grade
- Sonic Serenity
- A special ergonomic design offering superb comfort for extended listening.
- Exclusively intended for low-noise environments and serious listening, Utopia is not designed to plug directly into smartphones. Portable use of this reference headphone requires the use of a DAC and headphone amplifier.
- Has No Crossover
- Pure Beryllium M-Shaped Dome Loudspeaker built within Headphones
- 5Hz to 40kHz frequency response.
- A 13.1-foot OFC-shielded low-impedance balanced cable, .25-inch Neutrik connector, two shielded Lemo connectors with a self-locking bayonet system, and a magnet-locking carrying case all come standard
- World’s First Diaphragm in Nanometer Thickness
- “sounded remarkable and may motivate me to do a lot more headphone listening” -Jim Hannon《The Absolute Sound》
- Advanced Asymmetrical Magnetic Circuit offering perfect reproduction of live music
- Ergonomic and comfortable design fit for most people, with greater reliability and durability.
- Patented “Window Shade” System reduces sound reflection to gain wider sound stage
- The Industry’s First Aluminum Diaphragm with Ceramic Coating
- Rigid Diaphragm Edges eliminates Distortion
- Optimum Sound Quality Achieved Using Computer Aided Engineering
- Superior High-Resolution Playback
- Full Basket System Delivers An Energetic, Low-Resonance Sound
- Soft, comfortable ear pads
- Housings made from japanese cherry birch and finished with urushi lacquer
- 25-ohm impedance
- 2-inch dynamic drivers